Project: Flyover and Coal Export Terminal 3
Client: Newcastle Coal Infrastructure Group (NCIG)
Project includes a rail flyover, two ship loaders, four stacker reclaimers, two dump stations, balloon rail loop and sidings and all associated infrastructure to deliver a 66mtpa coal export terminal.
Responsible for the Commercial Management of Newcastle Coal Infrastructure Group’s $150m Rail Flyover project and commercial close of the $2.5B coal terminal development.
- Project governance and probity
- Management of EPCM Contractor
- Contract management and close
- Project Controls including change management, risk assessment and project reporting
- Compliance and closure of Senior Syndicate Financing Obligations
- Preparation and lodgement of Plan of Subdivision
- Negotiation of access and interface agreements with Australian Rail Track Corporation
- Completion of Lease arrangements with NSW State Government (Transport for NSW, NSW Port Authority)