Project: Inland Rail
Client: Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC)
ARTC is developing the 1,710 kilometre Inland Rail Programme on behalf of the Australian Government which once completed will provide a standard gauge connection linking multi-modal freight terminals between Brisbane and Melbourne.
Project Managed NSW Brownfield upgrades as part of Melbourne to Brisbane Inland Rail
- 107km Parkes to Narromine (P2N)
- North West link at Parkes
- 183km Narrabri to North Star (NNS)
- Moree Bypass and Parkes Bypass.
Developed and executed a package of Early Works
- 18 underbridges and 6km track work.
Feasibility Assessment Report for P2N and NNS
- Track and Civil reference design
- Structural assessment and designs
- Drainage and flooding.
Development Application under NSW Part 5 – State Significant Infrastructure
- Secretary’s Environmental Assessment Requirements (SEARs)
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
Development and Approval of a Review of Environmental Factors (REF) for Early Works program.